Consents is a list of unit standards the school has been accredited to teach.

​How do I update the list of unit standards our school has consent to assess against standards?


  1. Firstly you will have downloaded your school's file from the NZQA website.

  2. To the right of the 'Select Consents File' field click the 'Select' button. Via the Explorer window browse for the accreditations file named accrd[school number].txt, or similar.

  3. Click on the file name then click 'Open'. The file name will appear in the 'Select Consents File' field. A message will display if no file is uploaded successfully.

  4. Click 'Import'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                NZQA Consents file



Looking for more answers? email support with your question.