September Release notes
- Auto-saving functionality has now been enabled in Markbooks. This is set for 2 minutes.
- Character counters have been added to comment boxes in Markbooks. Users will see the total characters allowed and the current character count (e.g. 158/200).
- Auto-saving functionality has now been enabled in Custom Report Data Entry. This is set for 2 minutes.
Changed some behaviours in the Edit Course Standards page:
- The page now only shows current or past members of the classes. This is to avoid users from changing standards data for a student that has not yet started in that class.
- Changed the Instructional Year Level tab to have the same Course selector dropdown as the other tabs. This means that the Courses are now searchable.
- Added the ability for the user to un-withdraw a student from the standard. The withdraw date (e.g. "W/D 09/03") will now show along with the inclusion tickbox and not instead of it.