April 2019 Release Notes
3rd April 2019
- Groups, Houses and Year Levels have been added to the selector control that is displayed on the left of the screen on the My Class landing page and elsewhere throughout Edge.
My Class, Pastoral, Attendance and NCEA pages in Teacher Mode have been updated to allow filtering by Groups and Year Level where appropriate.
- Added widget to allow collapsing/expansion of Student lists for Classes/Groups/Houses/Year Levels.
- Medical lists can be generated for Groups and Year Levels.
- Implemented Attendance YTD and Weekly Reporting by Group or Year Level.
- NCEA progress tables can be displayed for Groups and Year Levels.
15th April 2019
- Added an Educa check box in School settings so that schools could authorise Educa receiving data via the API
18th April 2019
- My Class now allows you to send messages to the mobile app in addition to emails. These messages can include Macrons, pictures and hyperlinks.
- New view Classes and Groups page for Admin Mode including the messaging system
Users can now view all the Classes, Groups, Houses and Year Levels from this one page if they have the following Roles: