June to August Release notes
Edge mobile app version 3.0 has been released
- Staff can enter health and safety incidents
- View student achievement results
- Notification of student absences by caregivers
- Creating and editing announcements and sending notifications to staff, students and caregivers
- Editing of pastoral records, health and safety incidents and student notes
- Extended Learning Support notes
- Educa single sign on for schools that have Educa
- New List called ‘Family Roll’
- Prevent overwriting existing absence records with "?" from Teacher Attendance
- Other period attendance shown when marking rolls
- PDF’s saved as custom category files with "show in caregiver portal" checked in the config can be viewed in the mobile app on the reports page by caregivers.
- Allow intermediates to select courses in markbook config
- Automatically redirect primary school teachers to attendance marking page when logging in between 8:40 - 9:20AM during term time (can be disabled from "Edit Profile" button on Dashboard).
-A new graph builder has been created, designed to improve readability, responsiveness and the look of graphs in Assay.